Site news

Lockdown extended for a further 7 days

Lockdown extended for a further 7 days

by Sharron Johnson -
Number of replies: 0

As you are all probably aware the Victorian State Government has confirmed that Victoria’s lockdown will be extended for seven days until 11.59pm on Tuesday July 27, 2021. 

All of our Certificate courses will continue to be delivered remotely, using online learning methods such as Zoom.  

All other courses (Literacy for Life, Skills for Devices & Desktops, First Aid, etc) are placed on hold until lockdown ends and we are advised that we are able to resume our short courses face to face.   

Our Services Australia Agency will remain open from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday from the YNH building for the duration of the lockdown.  This will be manned by Debbie and Kathy. 

YET building is closed for the duration of the lockdown, with both myself and Brenda working from home for the duration of the lockdown. 

Julie (Executive Officer) is also working from home, but will relieve Kathy or Debbie in the YNH office as required.  

I will continue to provide updates and support to you on a regular basis. 

If you have any questions or any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.    

I have included some Mental Health Resources that you might like to have a look at:

Mental health resources

This is a really challenging time for all Victorians. 

Take care – be kind – stay safe.

Sharron Johnson

Training Manager